Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Versace for H&M


Versace is teaming up with H&M this fall. The line will hit stores on November 16, with a runway show in New York on November 8. There is 40 pieces for women and 20 for men. From the pictures and and videos that I've seen the collection is very diverse. Glamour magazine had a mini interview with Donatella Versace, herself, and she said that they reworked iconic pieces for the H&M collection; in other words she said "It's like a CD of greatest hits."
Unfortunally not everyone will be able to get the looks because it will only be in 300 stores worldwide. I haven't found the exact stores yet.
Also from the Glamour interview I learned that everything will be in the price range of $20-$249. Everything that I've seen in the ads have been priced above $150; I'm not sure what is going to be at the low end of the price range, but at least everyone will be able to afford something from the collection.

Info & Pictures from:

These are some of my fav looks so far from the collection

I love the color and shape of this dress;
and the studs on it are placed in such a beautiful pattern.

Studs and leather are very big in this collection.

I love the print; the colors just pop, and pairing it with the liquid leather
leggings just makes the colors stand out even more.
Leather leggings are very on trend right now; if you don't have a pair
you must get some.

This is a dress from one of thier ads  for the collection.
 Its such a fun dress.
I would wear it to Homecoming, or a winter dance.


XOXO Rae

No comments: