Thursday, October 20, 2011

Furry, Fuzzy...



Today I finally wore my furry vest; one of my October trends, plus I paired it with red, which is a really popular color for October.  I tried to keep the rest of the outfit simple so the fur vest would the main focus of the outfit. I think that vests look good with long sleeves or a tank top, but it is way to cold out for a tank; I paired mine with a red long sleeved, dark jeans, and over the knee boots. I thought that the red really poped against the black fur. My vest was more fitted which is why I wanted to keep the rest of the oufit simple, but I've seen oversized fur vests paired with a cute floral blouse; it was a light brown oversized fur vest with a light pink blouse that had a simple floral pattern on it.



Details:
Vest- Goodwill $9.99
Red Long Sleeve- Aeropostale
Capris- Levi's
Boots- Kohls

Hope you enjoyed the outfit.
XOXO Rae

No comments: