Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Color Blocking...

 A silly pic for today.

I saw something on TV last night that inspired me to try color blocking. I started with my plain bright purple dress and my orangy colored scarf and went from there. I knew that those two pieces would be the main focus of my outfit so I choose gray pieces in gray to go with it. I was going to wear these black lace leggings but then they became a big focus and I thought too much was going on and decided to stick with these Vera Wang light gray tights with little diamond details. Then because the dress was a little short I paired it with long, oversized cardigan. Just because everything else was gray I kept the boots grays so it wouldn't be a drastic color difference on my feet.








Hope you enjoyed the color combination
XOXO Rae

No comments: