Saturday, August 4, 2012

Night Out. Outfit.

Blahhhhh. That was an epic fail with trying to blog every night or even every other day. I'm truly sorry. I have been working like everyday and my job isn't very fashionable or glamorous. In fact I wear the same t-shirt every day (well I have 4 different ones). I work at a pool all day so my morning routine consists of me showering and throwing my hair up in a messy bun.

With that being said, I have another outfit for you all that was from when I was away at college. I never found a time to upload it then so I'm doing it now. It's more of an outfit for fall or at night when it's cooler out, but I thought you might it inspiring because of the different layers when your back to school shopping!

Here it is, and I hope you enjoy...


Outfit Details
Tank: American Eagle
Sparkle Vest: Wet Seal
Cardigan: American Eagle
Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
Boots: Payless

Thanks for visiting,
Hope to see you soon.
XOXO,
RaeRae

No comments: