Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello everyone. I have an outfit to share with you all today. Yesterday my parents came to visit at school, they took me out to eat and shopping, and I wanted to share what I wore to do all those fun things.
 
These are my DIY distress shorts. I will be making a video or blog post soon on how I did these.
Cheetah goes with everything, and thought this cheetah belt really made the whole outfit pop.
I just wanted to be casual today, but still cute and stylish. I think these shorts add all the style. The top is cute and comfy perfect for a day like today.
This is my all time favorite cardigan. I wear it all the time! It's from Urban Outfitters and comes in numerous different colors. At first I thought it was a little expensive, but for the amount of times I worn it it was defiantly a good value. Cardigan.
 
 
 Outfit Details
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Goodwill $1.49
Shoes: Thrifted $3
 
Thanks for visiting,
Hope to see you soon!
 
Happy Styling.
XOXO,
Rae
 
 


No comments: