Monday, August 27, 2012

First day back at school outfit.

Hello again. Today was my first day back to school. I only had one class so it was a pretty easy day. Tomorrow I have two classes one at 10 and again at 1. I have Consumer Behavior first then a French class, and I'm super pumped about both classes. Maybe by the end of the year I'll be able to write my posts in French for you. I'm studying French in hope of someday going to Paris for fashion. Guys, how cool would it be to live in Paris?
 
On to the outfit. Since I only had one class I didn't dress super fancy. I wanted to be comfy but still cute and stylish. My advice for wanting to be stylish, yet comfortable is wearing one piece of clothing that is a little different than normal. For example the tank I wore today isn't your typical tank top. It has a different fit to it, and some interesting details that add the style for you.
 
First, see how the neckline is cut a little different. This is also a higher neckline, which I know some of you still in high school have to worry about.
Then I just paired it with some high-waisted shorts which are trendy right now, and some comfy, but again interesting shoes.
Please ignore my weirdly painted toe nail polish. I'm in need of a pedicure.
The back two little buttons on this shirt are so cute. I love them.
I am obsessed with Levi's right now. These were thrifted shorts which I cut shorted because they were a smidgen too long.
 
Outfit Details
Top: Kohl's
Shorts: Goodwill $3.99
Shoes: Thrifted $3
 
PS. I'm thinking of starting this new segment for my YouTube channel where I film all my outfits for that week and put it together. I would still post most of the outfits to the blog, but I thought it would be cool to see a school weeks worth of outfits in a vid. I'm going to film them this week, and if I like how it turns out I'll upload it!
 
Thanks for Visiting,
Hope to see you soon.
 
XOXO,
Rae


No comments: