Tuesday, September 4, 2012

School Outfit.

Back to school after a long Labor day weekend that was a much needed weekend of sleeping, shopping, and more sleeping.
 
What did you do over Labor Day weekend? 
 
I bought this outfit on my shopping adventure this weekend. I went to a huge JCPenny with a Sephora inside on my way home from school. Since I'm trying to save money I limited myself to $30 at JCPenny, and my mom received a $200 Sephora gift card from her work that I easily spent. At JCPenny I bought the top and cardigan you are going to see in my outfit today, and at Sephora I bought the Naked pallet, bare minerals powder, 2 eyeliners, and Coco Chanel Mademoiselle eau de parfum. Plus my mom bought me this B.A. (bad ass)  jacket from JCPenny it was like a trench coat, but it had leather sleeves. It was only $40, and I can not wait for the weather to get cooler so I can wear it!
 
Enough chit-chat, onto the outfit!
 
I absolutely loved the top of this shirt, everything from the peter-pan collar to the lace panel. It's so comfortable, but very stylish.
These shorts were jeans I bought at a thrift store for $7. I just cut them and threw them in the wash to get the frayed hem.
I added a cardigan because some of the classrooms at my school are cold. Also adding a cardigan can make a tank or sleeveless shirt appropriate for school if you still have to deal with dress codes.
NEW SHOES! Guess how much I paid for these $2 from Kohl's. They were clearanced to $11.99, and I had a $10 Kohl's Cash to spend.
 
Outfit Details
Top: JCPenny
Cardigan: JCPenny
Shorts: Thrifted $7
Shoes: Kohl's
 
 
I hoped you enjoyed this outfit,
and your long Labor Day weekend.
 
Thanks for visiting,
and hope to see you soon.
 
XOXO,
Rae



No comments: