Friday, June 15, 2012

Outfit- Stary Night

Hello. Hello. I have a outfit of the night for you. I went to dinner and a movie with the boyfriend; we saw That's My Boy. It was pretty funny, but definitely a "guy" movie. I wish I would have taken a pic. of Steven's outfit because it was all thrifted, and a few people complemented on the shorts he was wearing throughout the night.

Anyway, here's my outfit.


 This picture would be so much cooler if my room wasn't so darn messy!

 You can see some of Steven's outfit in these two pics. Check it out.




Outfit Details
Blouse- Express
Shorts- Urban Outfitters
(I have been looking for a pair of faux leather shorts for FOREVER!)
Shoes- Aldo

Thanks for visiting,
Hope you enjoyed this outfit.
Stay Stylish.

XOXO,
Rae

P.S. I will be uploading a spring/summer lookbook, fingers crossed, by tomorrow.



No comments: