Sunday, March 18, 2012

Update.

Yesterday at 3am I finally returned home from Tennessee. I was on a mission trip for a week, and it was probably the best week of my life. We got to meet and work with some amazing people, and if you ever get the chance to go on a mission trip GO!

Now I have to get back in the swing of things and finish off the my first year of college strong. There are a ton of things that I want to get done before the school year ends, and I have a ton of ideas for blog posts and video ideas. I'm hoping to film some of those video's next weekend so be on the lookout for them!

One last thing. I just watched the repeat of Fashion Show. It is an ahhhh-mazing show. It's on Tuesday nights om NBC. I saw the repeat on Style. What I think is so cool about the show is that you can buy the clothes the next day in store. 

No comments: