Friday, March 9, 2012

Outfits.

I have 2 outfits for you today. They are just from the past week that I havn't had a chance to upload during the week because school has been so busy this semester, but Spring Break is finally here. And I'm going to Tennesse on a mission trip! When I get back (Friday) I hope to make some video's for my YouTube channel because I have a ton of ideas.

Jackets/cardigans/blazers are my favorite piece of clothing. They are so easy to throw on over a simple top, and they add so much to an outfit.


The sleeves on this jacket had ruffels to match the edge, but I thought it was too much so I rolled the sleeves to give it a tougher look.

The outfit is very sweet and feminine. It's also perfect for Spring because of the bright colors, and sheer top.


Hope you enjoyed the outfits.

Happy Styling
XOXO,
Rae





No comments: