Saturday, June 25, 2011

Graduation Parties

today my friend meghan and i went to some grad parties so ill post the pictures so you can see all the outfits of the day...



at our first graduation party
meg, me, john, steven


second graduation party
hannah, me


third grad party
me, amber, meghan
i loveeeeeeed ambers hair! it was all curled and instead of making it a side pony she just pinned it to the side in the back with a few bobbi pins


this is my friend meghan (check out her blog- tunes)
i adore her rebellious style, its so relaxed yet very in style
rebels are always in style


this is my wonderful boyfriend and i (at the first grad party), his shirt was a little innapropiate

my outfit details:
jacket- Kohls
floral shirt- Kohls
Shorts- Hollister
Shoes- Aldo


thanks for reading, i hoped you enjoyed it, and let me know what you think or if you have any questions by leaving a comment or emailing me at raesstyle@yahoo.com

No comments: