Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fedora Love

Just got back for a bonfire with some of my friends and I wanted to show off my new fedora (well I got it in December, but it's the first time I actucally wore it) I was wearing it with a black crochet back tank, a salmon colored scarf, and jeans; I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple. I would also like to inform you that it wasn't very hard to pull it off you just need a little confidence and I think that anyone could rock a fedora especially in the summer...





Fedora- Pacsun
Scarf- JCPenny
Tank- Express
Jeans- Buckle
Earrings- Kohls

Hope you enjoyed this blog, leave comments or email me at raesstyle@yahoo.com.
P.S. Fedoras are a very good way to hide a bad hair day, just throw it in a low messy bun, put the fedora on and your set.

No comments: