Thursday, July 19, 2012

B2S Thrift Haul Video

Hello again.

Today I'm uploading one of the videos I talked about in my last post. It is my exciting Back to School Thrift Haul. I went shopping with my mom at a thrift store; she was looking for some furniture, and I was looking for clothes (and I found a lot). I was surprised at how much I found that day, and even more at how much it all cost.

I found everything in the first part of the video for only $20. I had a 35% off coupon that was about to expire, which is somewhat the reason to going. My boyfriend saw everything I had bought that day while he was at work, and was a little jealous, so I said I would go with him the next day (I would never turn down a chance to shop). I found a few more items the second day, but since we went to the same thrift store I had picked through what I wanted already.

I'm very happy with everything I found and can't wait to go back to school and wear it all! I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks for visiting.
Stop back soon

XOXO,
Rae

No comments: