Thursday, April 5, 2012

Outfit- Dinner with the fam.

Hey. Today I have my outfit from Saturday. We went to one of my favorite restaurants, and it was delicious!

The sweater was the main piece of the outfit so I kept the rest of it pretty simple by just using black pieces.



Hehe.

The shoes I'm wearing are probably my favorite shoes right now. They are Nine West, and I found them at a resale boutique for only $12. The little kitten heels are perfect for any occasion, and make them very comfortable.

These pants are from Express and I love them! They are more of a cotten material, but still sturdy enough to be worn as pants not just leggings. Plus I love the cool zipper pockets in the front.

Outfit Details
Sweater- Goodwill
Pants- Express
Shoes- Resale
Necklace- Pacsun

ps. I will be uploading the haul that I bought this sweater in tomorrow! so check back.

Thanks
XOXO,
Rae


No comments: