Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'M BACK!

I'm back to school and I back to blogging more such as every other day to show you my outfits of the day, trends, obsessions of the moment, and other fashion related news that I hear about or that is happening in my life. I also want to start making YouTube videos; I just need to find a good editing software if you have any ideas leave a comment please.

Today I have an outfit of the day for you, which also includes an obsessions that I've been having lately Leater Jackets. I love pairing them with just about everything from t-shrits to funky tanks and shirts to dresses. They look so chic with everything.

And as I'm trying to upload my outfit pictures I can't find the cord to plug my camera into the computer, which I must have left at home. :( So here's the plan I will take upload all the pictures that I have of my outfits on Thurday night when I get back home. (I'm at school right now if you were wondering)



No comments: