Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Outfit of the Day...

I wore this outfit to a small party with some close friends I thought it was simple but still classy.



Just a simple black top with some crochet detial on the top. I wanted to wear my flower hair clip and I thought black would match it well.



These are my new crop jeans from Levis. I have been looking for a pair of well fitting crops and I really love these. They were only $34 at the Levis Outlet.


My cute hair clip. I love it because I can wear it as a hair clip or a pin on a shirt. I just threw my hair in a low messy bun, which I think is perfect for summer nights because you can accessorize with hats or cute clips.


I didn't want to do too many accessories because the shirt had a neck line detail and I was wearing a hair clip, but I thought this cute bow ring would tie my earings in with the pearls and I thought gold matched the color of my hair clip.


Shirt- Buckle
Jeans- Levis
Flower Hair Clip- at Summerfest
Ring- Pacsun
Sandals- Aldo

Hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day..
Love, Rae

No comments: